Saturday, August 7, 2010

Behind The Mask?

What does a person write as their very first blog? I've been thinking about this for ages, I mean I came up with this idea for having a blog over 2 months ago now. It's not a novel and it's not something that people are going to read too much into about how you came up with it. But the main thing is what is Behind The Mask?

Who knows maybe I'll have 1 follower, in fact I already do have 1! But maybe then I'll have 2 or maybe 2,000,000. Who knows. Who cares. All I know is that I'm going to write it as I've promised myself I would and that I'll talk about things that interest me. And that will include: Men's fashion in Dublin, personally, I think no one ever really talks about Men's fashion here or where you can buy decent clothes, in fact I think shops here are totally brutal for buying Men's clothes. There are a few spots but it was better years ago, if I had the money, I'd open my own shop. But that's another story. Loads of ideas/opinions on this, so I'll get to it along the way. What else? I won't talk about Womens' fashion. Cos in all fairness, everyone does that. But I might say what I think of women's style here. I'm no expert, but I know what I like. And don't like. And yeah, I'll scrible somethig down too on Music. Art. Eating out. Going for a beer. Or 10 beers. Clubbing. Festivals. Flea Markets. Food Markets. Whatever I can think of! A blog to me is something that hopefully someone gets an idea from. A sort of "Oh yeah!!!!!!!" feeling. Oh and I'll add a few pics too. I like taking pics. I like playing music. I like life. Oh and I like turtles.

Rafters.

M

No comments: